Looking for some answers for your family in today’s complicated world?
We want to help. The desire of The Journey is to come alongside today’s caregivers in helping navigate the issues facing the family.
Starting January 6, we will launch a time of
This is a class for the family offered each Sunday from 10:00 – 10:45. Here is how it will work…
Class set up:
- Opening 10 – 15 minutes – A group lesson for that month’s topic for children and adult caregivers together in the same room.
- Remaining 30 minutes
- Children dismissed to age appropriate class. Children’s teachers will continue the lesson. Curriculum for this portion will be based on age and have a Bible story related to month’s topic and possible questions caregivers would like us to address with the kids.
- Adults will be dismissed to their class for follow up and training on that month’s topic.
- Content will be topics of concerns for families. Each topic will be built on Biblical principles.
- Some topics will require the opening 10 minutes to be divided for age appropriate teaching.
- One topic will be addressed per month.
- Some topics may lend themselves to service projects for that month.
Each month we will send home what the next month’s topic. This will help the caregiver be ready to address any concerns that you have in your setting. The topics will range from everything from how to handle fears to today’s pressing social issues.